Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first true wormwood that contains Absinthe to be legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 most people are
desperate to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was made by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, that have been developed to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) as well as other traditional Absinthe herbs. More information are available at drinklucid.com but here are a few facts about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It obtains its green color from whole herbs rather than artificial colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise as well as other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was developed by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making strategies to make this historically correct vintage style Absinthe which meets US regulations.
– Lucid has a full measure of grande wormwood just like pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe included huge amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles indicated that they would all pass US restrictions (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid consists of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very unique black bottle with green cat’s eyes motivated by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
According to the Lucid website it may be bought throughout the United States therefore you must be able to purchase it from your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists such as Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and then for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The web site also has a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in America – a brand name called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Another great means of enjoying Absinthe in the USA should be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free world wide shipping. There is a handling fee for the initial item but shipping and handling is free for extra products ordered.
The essences coming from AbsintheKit.com are made from an alcohol base that is distilled with top-quality herbs just like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are very economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence which makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are also available costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits produce 14 bottles of Absinthe therefore they make the perfect buy. Merely mix 20ml of essence with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe may be known.
Essences are a good alternative to hunting for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are fun to utilize too.